By registering an account and / or purchase of any product or service, you accept in full all conditions and policies outlined in these Terms of Service:
Data Protection Policy
Rev 1.0 - 23/05/2018
We collect your personal information when you create an account with us and each time you place an order on our website.
Your Personal Data will be stored with your consent in our database in order to establish a business relationship between you and our Company to provide our services and issue legal invoices.
You can modify your Personal Data from the client area by accessing with your credentials at any time. However, certain information such as your Name, Last Name, Tax Identification Number and if applicable, the name of your Company, may not be modified once our systems have registered at least one economic transaction with a legally issued invoice. However, you have the right and obligation to rectify whether these data contain errors.
We do not store any information about the means of payment that are used to make the payment of Invoices. Credit / Debit card details never go through our systems and can not be stored at our end. When you make the payment of an invoice by credit / debit card, you will be redirected to the REDSYS payment gateway that we have contracted through our Bank, Banco Santander.
You have the right to revoke your consent to process your personal data at any time. Revoke your consent implies the closure of the account you have with us and will have an irreversible effect:
- All services and products you have with us in force will be terminated and eliminated without the possibility of recovery
- All your personal data will be removed from our systems without the possibility of recovery
However, the following data can not be deleted and will be saved for at least 6 years according to the Spanish Real Decreto of August 22, 1885 of the Commercial Code https://www.boe.es/buscar/pdf/1885/BOE-A-1885-6627-consolidado.pdf. These data will be eliminated once we have fulfilled our fiscal obligations:
- Economic transaction records made in our systems
- Proforma and final invoices
- Entries in our Bill Books
To exercise your right and revoke your consent for the processing of your data you need to open a support ticket with the department Data Protection / Protección de Datos and request the removal of your account by providing a copy of your personal identity documentation, duly scanned on both sides, in high definition and in .JPG format.
Note: Accounts without any associated service for more than 3 months will be removed from our system without prior notice and all associated personal data will be automatically deleted without the possibility of recovery.
I have signed up before 25th of May 2018, what should I do?
Signups prior 25th of May 2018 have given automatically consent to process personal data from 25th of May 2018. There is no need to explicitely confirm consent unless you modify your customer profile data in our client area.
With whom are my details shared?
We do not share your details with any other Company. Your Details are used exclusively for the business relationship between you and our Company.
Who is responsible for the treatment of my personal data?
The responsible person of processing your personal data in our company is the Administrator of Grupo Informática Ferraro S.L.U. (GIF), registered in the Mercantile Registry of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, tomo 2114, folio 157, hoja Nº GC-49844 and with Company register id CIF B-76227149, C\ Las Margaritas 39, 35100 - San Agustín, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (España)
Who will guarantee the protection of my personal data?
The company Grupo Informática Ferraro S.L.U. (GIF) will be the guarantor in complying with the data protection regulations and will provide the necessary support assisting all customers through the support ticket system, department Data Protection / Protección de Datos.
Where are my personal details stored?
We store all data in a database which is part of the data processing system in a dedicated server, controlled and maintained by Grupo Informática Ferraro SLU (GIF) and located in the Data Center of Endurance International Group in the United States, 1958 South 950 East, Provo Utah 84606. Access to Personal Data is only possible through our authentication systems, secured and encrypted using SSL. Only you and our Company have direct access to this data.
What are my rights when I provide my data?
Access, Portability, Correction, Erasure, Restriction, Objection and Withdrawal of Consent. You can exercise the rights granted by the General Data Protection Regulation. In addition, you will also have the right to file a claim with the relevant local control authority, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Rev 1.1 - 10/04/2019
When sign up an account with us you are requested to provide accurate personal data. Accurate personal details means that you have to fill out all form fields with your real and complete Name, Last Name, and your complete post address from where you perform you business activity. If you already have an account with us then you should not open another account. Accounts are unique and we do not allow multiple accounts for the same Customer and / or Company.
Opening an Account
Consider the following small rules to get an account with us:
- Accounts are unique. We do not allow more than 1 account per Company and/or Customer.
- All fields are required and accurate details must be provided, including phonenumber and all address deails. PO Box Addresses are not accepted.
- The First and Last Name fields have to be filled out correctly with your complete Name and Last Name. Company names are not allowed in the First and Last Name fields.
- The signup Email address must be a valid and active email from your Top Level WHMCS Domain (yourdomain.com). It can not be an email address that is being used by your WHMCS system for sending emails. Do not use the WHMCS admin email address nor any other system email address you have setup to send automated replies as this will be detected as bounce mail and your account email address will be flagged as unverified again.
- You have installed your WHMCS with a legitimate license and the same shows as valid at https://www.whmcs.com/members/verifydomain.php
- Your WHMCS domain is publicly accessible and the main activity of your business is reselling domains and services through any LogicBoxes registrar (ResellerClub, NetEarthOne, Resell.biz, etc.)
- We do not allow signup through openproxy, anonymous proxy, vpn connections or dedicated servers. You need to signup from your location using your direct internet access.
Please be advised that violation of this policy could result in deleting the pending order and closing the account without notice. If we are unable to verify the provided details then we reserve the right to request domain ownership verification as well as any other document to verify the provided personal and/or company details.
Closing an account
Accounts will be closed under the following circunstances automatically:
- Accounts without active products/services for more than 3 months
- Accounts with unverfied email address for more than 3 months
- Violation of any of the policies present in our Terms of Service
Rev 1.1 - 10/04/2019
Any kind of Software Licences from Resellerclub Mods are bound to the Customer and / or Company who purchased the rights of use, indeed, the use of a license is strictly limited to the Customer or Company who has acquired the rights of use.
Providing temporarily licenses for test or any other kind of purposes to other Users or Companies is not allowed and considered violation of the Eula, leading into license suspension and account cancellation.
Our Licences are only granted to Customers and / or Companies with a validated and active WHMCS License. We are against Software piracy and orders for unlicensed WHMCS will be deleted immediately and the account closed without notice. We reserve the right to lodge a complaint against the illegal use of WHMCS.
Unused, unvalidated and not installed Licenses for FREE Software one month after activation date will be cancelled, revoked and removed and an email notice will be send to the account email address.
Active Customers can request a trial by opening a support ticket with the "Trial Request Department". Please note the following rules to get a trial license:
- You need to have an active account with us, with a seniority of at least 12 months and with at least 1 active commercial license in force
- Only one trial for one product will be granted at once
- If a granded trial license has not been installed and validated, no further trials will be granted for any other products
- Expired trials must be completely uninstalled if not acquired a commercial license
We have stopped to offer Owned Licences on March 1st 2018. For further details please visit the announcement. Purchase and Renew for Support & Updates Addons will remain for all owned license holders.
Terminated and not renewed licences must be removed from the WHMCS System. It is mandatory to completely uninstall all the software for the license and eliminating completely any file and folder related with the Software from the server and computer to where it may have been initially downloaded.
Owned License holders are entitled to request a free developer license. To order a developer license, the following requirements must be met:
- You need to have an active Support & Updates Addon for the owned license. A developer license will be suspended if the addon for Support & Updates has not been renewed
- You need to have your leased license active. A developer license will be suspended if the leased license has not been renewed
Developer licences are issued only for develop and test purposes. Developer licences must be installed on a whmcs developer environment, not publicly accessible.
All Licences are bound to the EULA. Please read the EULA for further details.
Rev 1.1 - 10/04/2019
By default, all Orders are not processed instantly and verified manually upon receipt of payment.
- Orders are not activated automatically and reviewed manually. Activation time can take between 1 and 12 hours
- First Orders are checked always against the Maxmind Fraud protection service. Orders flagged as "Fraud" will be reviewed manually
- Orders with unverified account email addresses are retained for a maximum of 2 days and will not be processed until the problem with email verification has been rectified
- New Orders pending payment will be retained for a maximum of 3 days and automatically deleted if not paid within the established time period
- All licences will be suspended immediately should a payment turn out to be fraudulent or if a payment dispute has been opened without contacting first our billing departement. Any fees incurred to unsuspend a license maybe additionally invoiced.
Rev 1.1 - 30/03/2019
Customers and Companies outside the Canary Islands are VAT / IGIC exempt due to the special zone of the Canary Islands. All prices exposed in our Website at pricing-licensing.php are without taxes.
You can read more about the special tax regime at https://www.lowtax.net/lowtax/html/offon/spain/spncan.html.
For self-employed and Companies in the Canary Islands tax of 6.5% IGIC will be applied to the invoice.
Rev 1.0 - 23/05/2018
Our renewal policy does not force you to renew leased licences or addons. However, our system will send three invoice reminders on the first, third and sixth day after due date. If an invoice is not paid 24 hours after the seventh day from the due date, the service will be terminated and the invoice cancelled automatically.
From the Eighth day after the due date without having renewed a leased license, you are required to completely uninstall all the software for the license and eliminating completely any file and folder related with the Software from your server and computer.
Rev 1.0 - 23/05/2018
We do generally not refund any purchased license except under circumstances stipulated in the Eula. To avoid a disagreement with this policy we strongly suggest the use of monthly leased licences before you buy quaterly, semi-annually or annually licences.
- Refunds are only issued for software failures. Refunds are not issued for server failure/issues, lack of features or if your server does not meet the Software Requirements.
- Refunds are determined on individual circumstances and only issued once our technical staff determines that the software has a fault. In any case, refunds are not issued after 1 month from the purchase date even if the software has a fault.
- Installation and update services are not refunded
- Renewals are not refunded
Rev 1.0 - 23/05/2018
All Customers are automatically subscribed to our announcements when registered. We send out regular announcements and news regarding our products and services such as new releases and important updates and features.
You may choose to stop receiving our announcements and marketing mailings. You can activate the option "Newsletter Opt-out" from our Client Area » My Profile.
Please keep in mind that you will still receive update and upgrade announcements for your active product licences.
Rev 1.0 - 23/05/2018
What are cookies?
- To remember information about your browser and your preferences. For example, cookies help us remember your preferred language or country that you are in. We can then provide you with content in your preferred language without having to ask you each time you visit our Web. We can also customize content based on your country, such as showing special offers, or to withhold certain content based on applicable local laws
- To help us improve and understand how people use our services. For example, cookies help us test different versions of our services to see which particular features or content users prefer. We might also optimize and improve your experience by using cookies to see how you interact with our services, such as when and how often you use them and what links you click on. We may use Google Analytics to assist us with this. Learn more about the cookies you may encounter through our use of Google Analytics
- To help us deliver offers, measure their performance, and make them more relevant to you based on criteria like your activity on our website and visits to our partners websites
- You can modify your settings in most web browsers to accept or deny all cookies, or to request your permission each time a site attempts to set a cookie. Although cookies are not required for some parts of our services. However our webiste may not work properly if you disable cookies entirely.
What are my privacy options?
Affiliation System Policy
Rev 1.1 - 10/04/2019
By activating your Customer account and participating in our Affiliation program, you accept automatically our Affiliation System Policy.
Please note that we do not allow self referrals. Self referred sales are considered fraudulent. Should we detect self referred sales, your account will be closed immediately and pending commissions will not be paid. The provided affiliation URL must be implemented into a website publicly accessible to everyone and not be used manually nor provided to potential buyers.
Only valid and trackable referred sales are considered as eligible for payouts. Using an affiliation url manually is strictly prohibited and will not be considered as a valid referrer (untrackable). We reserve the right to request the Website URL where the affiliation URL has been implemented and we reserve the right to cancel the affiliation account should we consider the Webiste as inappropriate for promoting our services.
We pay on the following products commissions for every sales that comes via your custom refer link:
- Licences - 15%
- Installation & Update Services - 5%
- Commissions are unique and one-time if not explicitly stated in the Affiliation System Policy
- Commissions properly validated will be retained for 32 days to allow refunds, disputes and fraud control
All payments will be made exclusively via PayPal. We do not pay with checks, Bank Wire transfers nor any other payment method.
- We only make payouts using your customer account email address. Should your PayPal email address not match with your customer account email address, then you must associate the customer account email address in your PayPal account, under "My Account" » "Profile" » "Add or Remove Email" or change in our Client Area » "My Profile" your current email with your PayPal email.
- Payments will be made each month between 1st and 5th provided the account balance reaches a minimum of EUR20.00 and the "Request Withdrawal" has been initiated from the Affiliation Control panel before start of the next month. Request Withdrawal initiated at begin of a month will be processed next month
End User License Agreement
Rev 1.0 - 23/05/2018
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this EULA, including the WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, and TERMINATION PROVISIONS. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA do not install or use the Software.
1. The Software is supplied by Informatica Ferraro and is licensed, not sold, under the terms of this EULA and Informatica Ferraro reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. Informatica Ferraro retains the ownership of the Software.
2. Software License:
a. Informatica Ferraro grants you a license to use one copy of the Software. You may not modify or disable any licensing or control features of the Software.
b. This Software is licensed to operate on only one domain.
c. Only one company may use the Software for its intended purpose on the domain. This company may not sell the products or services of other companies in the capacity of an on-line mall or buyer service. If more than one company wishes to use the Software they must purchase a separate license.
3. License Restrictions:
a. By accepting this EULA you are agreeing not to reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software Application, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
b. You are the exclusive licensee of the Software and sharing any source code of the Software with any individual or entity is a violation of copyright laws and international treaties and cause for license termination.
c. Modifying any portion of the Software source code or asking any individual or entity to modify the Software source code other than Informatica Ferraro is a violation of copyright laws and international treaties and cause for license termination.
d. If you upgrade the Software to a higher version of the Software, this EULA is terminated and your rights shall be limited to the EULA associated with the higher version.
4. Proprietary Rights: All title and copyrights in and to the Software (including, without limitation, any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the Software Application), the accompanying media and printed materials, and any copies of the Software are owned by Informatica Ferraro. The Software is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material, subject to the provisions of this EULA.
5. Termination Rights: Without prejudice to any other rights, Informatica Ferraro may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Software and all of its component parts, and Informatica Ferraro may suspend or deactivate your use of the Software with or without notice.
6. Export Control: You may not export or re-export the Software or any copy or adaptation of the Software in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
7. Informatica Ferraro does not warrant that the operation of Informatica Ferraro Software will be uninterrupted or error free. Informatica Ferraro Software may contain third-party functions or may have been subject to incidental use.
8. Informatica Ferraro is not responsible for problems resulting from improper or inadequate maintenance or configuration; software or interface routines or functions NOT developed by Informatica Ferraro; unauthorized specifications for the Software; improper site preparation or maintenance; Beta Software; encryption mechanisms or routines.
Good data processing procedure dictates that any program be thoroughly tested with non-critical data before relying on it. The user must assume the entire risk of using the Software. IN NO EVENT WILL Informatica Ferraro OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT OR LOST SAVINGS) OR OTHER DAMAGE WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE EVEN IF A Informatica Ferraro REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
9. Submissions: Should you decide to transmit to Informatica Ferraro by any means or by any media any information (including, without limitation, ideas, concepts, or techniques for new or improved services and products), whether as information, feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, you agree such submissions are unrestricted and shall be deemed non-confidential and you automatically grant Informatica Ferraro and its assigns a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, transmit, distribute, create derivative works of, display, and perform the same.
10. Distribution and Backups
a. DISTRIBUTION OF THE REGISTERED VERSION OF THE Software IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED and is a violation of United States copyright laws and international treaties punishable by severe criminal and civil penalties.
b. You may make copies of the Registered Version of the Software for backup purposes only. All backup copies must be an exact copy of the original Software.
11. Refunds Policy: Refunds are only issued for software failure. Refunds are not issued for server failure/issues, lack of features or if your server does not meet the Software Requirements. Refunds are determined on individual circumstances and only issued once our technical staff determine that the software provided has a fault causing it to not run on your server. Installation charges are not refundable under any circumstances. Refunds are not available after 1 month from purchase date.