All our modules are ready and updated for WHMCS 7.5 and backwards compatible till WHMCS 6.0.0.
Before you update to WHMCS 7.5 you must update all our modules first! The following WHMCS, PHP and Ioncube Loader versions are supported:
- WHMCS 6.0.0 - 6.3.2 :: Valid for PHP 5.4 and 5.5 with Ioncube Loaders 5.1 or later
- WHMCS 6.0.0 - 7.4.2 :: Valid for PHP 5.6 with Ioncube Loaders 5.1 or later and PHP 7.0 with Ioncube Loaders 6.1 or later
- WHMCS 7.5.x :: Valid for PHP 5.6, 7.0, 7.1 and 7.2 with Ioncube Loaders 10.1 or later
Obtain the PHP and Ioncube Loader version in WHMCS
WHMCS 7.5 requires minimum PHP 5.6 with Ioncube Loaders 10.1.x or later! Check your settings in WHMCS Â» Utilities Â» System Â» PHP Info
Download the Modules for your PHP and Ioncube Loader version
If you met the WHMCS requirements, then you need to download the following Software:
- For v3 Modules you need to download and update first the Core Addon Resellerclub Mods Console v1.5.0 - PHP 5.6, 7.0 and 7.1 and then all other v3 modules v3.13.0 - PHP 5.6, 7.0 and 7.1. The same for the Resellerclub FREE Tools, download and update the Addon RCLBT - FREE ResellerClub Tools v2.12.3 - PHP 5.6, 7.0 and 7.1
- For v4 Modules you do not need to download and update anything manually. Just AutoUpdate the RCM Core Console v4 Addon and then all other v4 Modules with the AutoUpdate Wizard. The new Core Addon RCM Core Console v4.1.2 does check the requirements automatically and performs the update to the required releases for you.
I'm not ready for WHMCS 7.5, what should I do?
We highly recommend to update too even if you run WHMCS 7.4.2 or below. Download and update first the Core Addon Resellerclub Mods Console v1.5.0 and then all other v3 modules v3.13.0. The same for the Resellerclub FREE Tools, download and update the Addon RCLBT - FREE ResellerClub Tools v2.12.3. We offer different downloads based on your PHP and Ioncube Loader version. All downloads are available in the Products details page for your license, in TAB "Downloads"
I have bunch of modules and update is an arduous job with the v3 modules
We offer for customers with more than 3 modules a single zip file with all folders and files in the correct location and with a small guide to quickly update via cPanel or FTP! Drop in a ticket with the support department and provide the following exact details and we will be more than glad to provide you with the zipfile:
- WHMCS version (eg. 7.4.2)
- PHP Version (eg. 5.6.34)
- Ioncube Loader Version (eg. 10.1.0)
Please be accurate when providing these details and do not only provide two digit version numbers (eg. PHP 5.6, WHMCS 7.2, Ioncube Loader 10.0)